Saturday, January 27, 2007

rated r(a). who cares abt my language.

my fone got fucking stolen at metro causeway pt.

dis adds yet another problem to my NEVERENDING list of problems.

i would love to say tt God hates me. but of course He doesnt. so i cant.

i dun wanna talk abt it anymore. if u wanna noe wat happened, go read my police report.

eh BODOH, i pray tt u DIE a thousand deaths. b.a.b.i. betul ah kau. i'm sure ur now enjoying e money u got by selling off my fone. pegi mampos ah c.i.b.a.i.!!

n guess wat?
e 1st thing my mum said was "macam maner bole hilang??? kakak nie, problem ar..."
1st thing 1 of my frens said was "how did u get so careless?"

ah bagos, my fault. ya i noe. i PURPOSELY wanna bring problems into my life bcos i SUKA sangat. gerek kan kan kan?

excuse while i cry to sleep.

eh wait i dun sleep remember? tt leaves me wif crying. GREAT.

Suliana Hot Momma at 1:59 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment