Sunday, January 28, 2007

i'm ranting. dun read.

put aside e argument ah. put aside e fact tt u purposely wanted to spoil my plans. n put aside me showing my blackest face i've ever had in quite a while. plus put aside e fact tt i didnt touch e food at all.

do u have any idea wat u said?? lemme refresh ur memory.
"dulu kita cakap jgn kahwin, nak kahwin jugak. can dah jadi macam gini".

u SAID tt. u DID it noeing tt i could hear frm e backseat. now answer me! who agreed to e marriage? who faced khairil's side n decided on e date?? who got all excited n paid for everything like money grew on trees???

everything i do is WRONG to u. my fone got fucking stolen n u tink i'm e problem. i'm still upset abt tt, n u smacked me wif ur attitudes n words 2day. dun u tink b4 u speak? dun u noe how ur words can affect others??

n even if memang it's my fault, y MUST u mention it? EVERYTIME SINGLE FREAKING TIME?!
1. i'm late for school. bcos i cant manage on my own. bcos i'm getting a divorce.
2. my house berserak. bcos i cant manage on my own. bcos i'm getting a divorce.
3. i got sick. bcos i never took care of myself. bcos i'm getting a divorce. (i got sick n sumhow it links to my failure in marriage!!!)
4. my fone got stolen. bcos i was careless. n thus it's my fault.
5. YOU spoilt my plans. u said i've never listened to u. bcos i still got married even though u told me not to. (dis is a lie, n u noe it!)

see wat i mean, at every mistake i do, u mention it. u tink it's my choice eh? u tink i main2 wanna let go of sumone i spent 6 yrs wif?? u tink i suka2 nak my 1 n only child grow up wifout a father?? u tink i planned all these - getting married, him cheating on me, us deciding on divorce - so tt i CAN hear ur nags 24/7???

i'm hurt. YOU hurt my feelings. e BOTH of u.

how could u? wen ur e ones who are supposed to b giving me e most strength??

Suliana Hot Momma at 2:22 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at December 11, 2007 4:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there sis,
susah2 skrg, senang2 kemudian :)

 

Post a Comment